- Tungsten Carbide Cored Wires
- Abrasion Resistant Cored Wires
- Impact Resistant Cored Wires
- Cobalt Based Cored Wires
PTA & Laser Powders
- PTA-Machines-and-Equipment PTA Machines and Equipment
- DURMAT® USA PTA, Laser and Spray Powders
- DURMAT® Germany PTA and Laser Powders
- Cobalt Based PTA, Laser and Spray Powders
- DURMAT® welding rods and rope are special pre-alloyed tube wire filled with grained Fused Tungsten Carbide (FTC) or Spherical Fused Tungsten Carbide (SFTC). The pre-alloyed tube matrix is configured in Iron or Nickel-Chrome-Boron-Silicon. The Durmat® rods are used primarily in extreme wear applications.
|Item #||Item Name||Classification||Material||Chemical Composition|
|A||N/A DURMAT® A Rod||N/AG 21-GF-55-CG T Fe20||N/A Fe-Based||N/A Fe-based with FTC|
|A - PLUS||N/A DURMAT® A - PLUS Rod||N/A G 21-GF-55-CG T Fe20||N/A Fe-Based||N/A Fe-based with SFTC|
|E||N/A DURMAT® E Rod||N/A E 21-GF-UM-60-CG E Fe20||N/A Fe-Based||N/A Fe-based with FTC|
|E - PLUS||N/A DURMAT® E - PLUS Rod||N/A E 21-GF-UM-60-CG E Fe20||N/A Fe-Based||N/A Fe-based with SFTC|
|B||N/A DURMAT® B Rod||N/A G 21-UM-55-CG T Ni20||N/A Ni-Based||N/A NiCrBSi-based with FTC|
|BK||N/A DURMAT® BK Rod||N/A G 21-UM-55-CG T Ni20||N/A Ni-Based||N/A NiCrBSi-based with SFTC|
|NIA||N/A DURMAT® NIA Rod||N/A G 21-GF-55-CG T Ni20||N/A Ni-Based||N/A NiCrBSi-based with FTC|
|NIA - PLUS||N/A DURMAT® NIA - PLUS Rod||N/A G 21-GF-55-CG T Ni20||N/A Ni-Based||N/A NiCrBSi-based with SFTC|
- DURMAT® welding electrodes are special pre-alloyed tube wire filled with grained Fused Tungsten Carbide (FTC) or Spherical Fused Tungsten Carbide (SFTC). The pre-alloyed tube matrix is configured with a Nickel alloy. The Durmat® electrodes are used primarily in extreme wear applications.
|Item #||Item Name||Classification||Chemical Composition||Material|
|NI3||N/A DURMAT® NI3 Electrode||N/A MF 21-55-CGZ T Ni20||N/A Ni-based with FTC Special Carbide||N/A Ni-Based|
|NI3 - PLUS||N/A DURMAT® NI3 - PLUS Electrode||N/A MF 21-55-CGZ T Ni20||N/A Ni-based with FTC Special Carbide||N/A Ni-Based|
|NISE||N/A DURMAT® NISE Electrode||N/A E 21-GF-UM-60-CGZ E Ni20||N/A Ni-based with FTC||N/A Ni-Based|
|NISE - PLUS||N/A DURMAT® NISE - PLUS Electrode||N/A E 21-UM-60-CGZ E Ni20||N/A Ni-based with SFTC||N/A Ni-Based|
Thermal Spray Wires
- Durmat® thermal spray wires are available for many applications. Typical cored wires are alloyed for corrosion, abrasion, friction and/or oxidation resistance. Due to deposition rates, some wires have been developed for base, top and bond coats.
Thermal Spray Powders
- Durmat® thermal spray powders are available for many applications. Typical powders are tungsten carbide, cobalt, nickel or iron-based. Extremely low porosity and high deposition rates are common with Durmat® thermal spray powders.
- DURMAT® composite rods are tungsten carbide formed in a nickel/silver matrix. Durum USA offers rods with larger carbides for cutting applications as well as smaller carbides for wear applications. Durmat® composite rods are applied to most metallic surfaces using an oxy/fuel torch and a flux powder.
Non-Magnetic Hardfacing Materials
- DURUM’s commitment to investing in new technological advances, as they relate to material science and process application has resulted in several recent developments that have demonstrated superior performance in terms of reducing wear on critical downhole tools while improving consistency in harsh/aggressive drilling environments.
- Primarily, non-magnetic drill collars are used to reduce the interference of the magnetic fields that may affect dedicated directional equipment. In respect, DURUM has focused their efforts towards developing new materials for the hardfacing of non-magnetic drill collars and stabilizers with the specific intent of minimizing magnetic survey errors.
- DURMAT® NANOSPRAY / NANOWELD
- Flux cored wires and powders for Thermal Spraying and Welding.
- For more than 25 years the DURUM VERSCHLEISS-SCHUTZ GMBH has developed to one of the most famous producers and suppliers for hard-facing materials and surface solutions.
- Where the competitors comes to an end, we see our challenge. Due to consistent innovative solutions we are able to optimize the expansion for hard-facing materials.
- Our research and development enable us to offer our clients the newest generation of hard-facing materials. These nanostructured resisting layers can be applied by thermal spraying, as well as through conventional welding processes.
- DURMAT® CP Wear Plates
- Durmat® Carbide Inserts and Tiles are available for bearing, drill bit and wear pad surfaces. Typical inserts are serrated buttons, brick type and trapezoidal. Custom sizes and shapes are available upon request.
- Durum USA offer a unique line of diamond grinding discs and mandrels to use for manual hardmetal removal. Attached to any handheld grinder to clean up, even out or remove the overlay from unwanted areas.